Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Im not sure
lipford posted:
I have not seen my period since september ,tired all the time, feeling quesy, and when i went to the bathroom i had some bloody show and it was real light but it was only that one time and nothing since, I took tests and it said i wasnt so im unsure of what could be going on with my body. Please help

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Three months without a period is not normal. Are you on any type of birth control? You need to see your doctor to have things checked out.
Proud mommy to PJ (3)

lipford replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I saw my doctor and she says because i was on depo for three mo it could be one of the signs from that.... I just dont know.... i havent had depo sine june and i only got three shots. i get sick now with the smell of dog food, my son was feeding the dog the other day and i got so sick on top of that i have been so tired and eating all the time. imma get a test tomorrow to find out and if im not something is not right,........

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 20 years old. a high school graduate and i'm taking up culinary arts at the technical college were i live. happily in love with my boyfrie...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful