Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnant?
be1123 posted:
So my period has always been extremely heavy, and this last week I had some very light dark spotting and cramps. I also have been really hungry and have tender breast and nausea. I also have just lost a quite a bit of weight. But, my breasts rarely ever get sore. I haven't missed my period yet, but there's so many variations of signs and symptoms that differ from woman to woman. Does anyone that's been pregnant or are expecting have the same symptoms before their missed period?

mommyin2011 responded:
The only symptom that I could relate to pregnancy that I felt before I found out was being tired all the time. I didn't test till I was 3 days late. Then I started getting the sore breasts and some nausea. I would wait to do any testing till you have missed your period. Till then, eat right and take your vitamins. even if you start your next period, I would still test. I know a few women that have had there 1st and 2nd period while still pregnant.
Best of luck to you!

be1123 replied to mommyin2011's response:
This would make sense because my mother had the same symptoms and still had her period. Thanks for the reply.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.