Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Should I Be Worried?
RT2228 posted:
Hello,

A couple of days ago, my girlfriend and I were messing around. She stimulated me with her hand and I ejaculated (we used astroglide lube for this also). She wiped me off with a towel, and about 10 minutes later, went to use the bathroom. I touched my penis of course, and it was still kind of slimy (from the lube) About 20 minutes later, I began stimulating her with my hand. Through all this time I had brushed my fingers on clothes by pulling my pants up, and cuddling with her. I don't think I should be worried that she could get pregnant, but I just want re-assurance from someone else. Also, she's due for her period in 5-7 days..so she was in her non-fertile time according to the ovulation calendar. I'm just wondering if there's a chance she could get pregnant?

SweetDulce2011 responded:
no she cannot be pregnant if u put ur john in her with ur sperm in her tat how she could be pregnant>

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No, there is no possibility of pregnancy given the situation you describe. Sperm die soon after being exposed to air anyway.
Proud mommy to PJ (3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying to get pregnant for around 10 years. Currently on Clomid 100mg. Test date July 1

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful