Skip to content
Should I Be Worried?
RT2228 posted:
Hello,

A couple of days ago, my girlfriend and I were messing around. She stimulated me with her hand and I ejaculated (we used astroglide lube for this also). She wiped me off with a towel, and about 10 minutes later, went to use the bathroom. I touched my penis of course, and it was still kind of slimy (from the lube) About 20 minutes later, I began stimulating her with my hand. Through all this time I had brushed my fingers on clothes by pulling my pants up, and cuddling with her. I don't think I should be worried that she could get pregnant, but I just want re-assurance from someone else. Also, she's due for her period in 5-7 days..so she was in her non-fertile time according to the ovulation calendar. I'm just wondering if there's a chance she could get pregnant?

SweetDulce2011 responded:
no she cannot be pregnant if u put ur john in her with ur sperm in her tat how she could be pregnant>

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No, there is no possibility of pregnancy given the situation you describe. Sperm die soon after being exposed to air anyway.
Proud mommy to PJ (3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying to get pregnant for around 10 years. Currently on Clomid 100mg. Test date July 1

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.