Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

chazzy21 posted:
I think I may be pregnant I hav'nt had a period in two months my laast period was in November and it lasted for two weeks my cycle has always been irregular but never have i missed a period I have had tender achy breast and i was havin headaches but I'm ok now Ive been sleeping all the time and my appetite has picked up I also feel queasy it kinda feels like acid reflex but it comes up and goes down. I'm scared to test becuz it usually is neg so i don't want to feel crazy please help me.
SweetDulce2011 responded:
u still need to do a test to make sure.
chazzy21 responded:
UPDATE: I tested but it was negative but I might have took it I'm spotting and I'm still not sure if this is pregnancy bleding or am I actually having a period now I wasn't bleeding until after intercourse I'm not sure if something got torn or if my period got knocked down bcuz I wasn't bleeding until after that.Has this happend to you plz help im lost
marsharileylamont replied to chazzy21's response:
wait another week then test......U NEED TO RELAX

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.