Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
COULD I BE PREGNANT
chazzy21 posted:
I think I may be pregnant I hav'nt had a period in two months my laast period was in November and it lasted for two weeks my cycle has always been irregular but never have i missed a period I have had tender achy breast and i was havin headaches but I'm ok now Ive been sleeping all the time and my appetite has picked up I also feel queasy it kinda feels like acid reflex but it comes up and goes down. I'm scared to test becuz it usually is neg so i don't want to feel crazy please help me.

SweetDulce2011 responded:
u still need to do a test to make sure.

chazzy21 responded:
UPDATE: I tested but it was negative but I might have took it wrong......now I'm spotting and I'm still not sure if this is pregnancy bleding or am I actually having a period now I wasn't bleeding until after intercourse I'm not sure if something got torn or if my period got knocked down bcuz I wasn't bleeding until after that.Has this happend to you plz help im lost

marsharileylamont replied to chazzy21's response:
wait another week then test......U NEED TO RELAX

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom to three children. Kahlan 11 Jodan 9 and Mikeal 5. My hubby was fixed June 2005. Even though chances are low the last little while my body is acti...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.