Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
COULD I BE PREGNANT
chazzy21 posted:
I think I may be pregnant I hav'nt had a period in two months my laast period was in November and it lasted for two weeks my cycle has always been irregular but never have i missed a period I have had tender achy breast and i was havin headaches but I'm ok now Ive been sleeping all the time and my appetite has picked up I also feel queasy it kinda feels like acid reflex but it comes up and goes down. I'm scared to test becuz it usually is neg so i don't want to feel crazy please help me.

SweetDulce2011 responded:
u still need to do a test to make sure.

chazzy21 responded:
UPDATE: I tested but it was negative but I might have took it wrong......now I'm spotting and I'm still not sure if this is pregnancy bleding or am I actually having a period now I wasn't bleeding until after intercourse I'm not sure if something got torn or if my period got knocked down bcuz I wasn't bleeding until after that.Has this happend to you plz help im lost

marsharileylamont replied to chazzy21's response:
wait another week then test......U NEED TO RELAX

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be tlkittycat1968 but was having trouble logging in on my work computer. I'm 43 and have been married about 9 years. I have two kids (...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful