Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I have symptoms, but too early to test.
FineLatinChyk posted:
I put in my NuvaRing four days late but I had sex with my boyfriend the day before I did and the day that I did. I have a phone app that says that this was during my fertile period right before ovulation. My period is supposed to be next week, but I have very sore breasts, bad lower back pain (not flank pain), nausea, low abdominal cramps (different feeling from my normal "pre-period" cramps) and heartburn. I took out my NuvaRing just in case, but I think this may cause spotting too. Might I be pregnant?

mommyin2011 responded:
wait till you miss ur period and test. good luck to you

FineLatinChyk replied to mommyin2011's response:
Yeah I was looking up information and it said to test in week four but five for sure. If I am pregnant I would be nearing the end of week three. I'm just taking my vitamins and eating healthy. LMP 12/18/10, conception 12/29/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful