Skip to content
I have symptoms, but too early to test.
FineLatinChyk posted:
I put in my NuvaRing four days late but I had sex with my boyfriend the day before I did and the day that I did. I have a phone app that says that this was during my fertile period right before ovulation. My period is supposed to be next week, but I have very sore breasts, bad lower back pain (not flank pain), nausea, low abdominal cramps (different feeling from my normal "pre-period" cramps) and heartburn. I took out my NuvaRing just in case, but I think this may cause spotting too. Might I be pregnant?

mommyin2011 responded:
wait till you miss ur period and test. good luck to you

FineLatinChyk replied to mommyin2011's response:
Yeah I was looking up information and it said to test in week four but five for sure. If I am pregnant I would be nearing the end of week three. I'm just taking my vitamins and eating healthy. LMP 12/18/10, conception 12/29/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.