3 weeks late; could I be pregnant??
amandapotts84 posted:
December 13th i had spotting that was only noticable on toilet paper and lasted for a matter of two hours.

December 21st was supposed to start period and never started. On December 30th i had some light spotting, again only noticable on toilet paper and it happened in the morning. Didn't have anything the next day on January 1st I had the same spotting only once for the day and it was in the evening time. Didn't have anything the next day, on January 3rd I had the same spotting only once for a day and again it was only in the evening time. I haven't had anything since then and it is now going on three weeks and 3 days late.

I have taken 3 pregnancy test from Decemember 15th until today and they all come out negative. The spotting I am having is like a dark brownish to very little pink/reddish. Between the time of spotting i have had a lot of discharge that is clear and only noticable when i wipe.

I am not sure if I could still be pregnant or not....since the tests are showing up negative. I have also read that it cane take 3-4 weeks after your missed period and for some even longer to have a pregnancy test come out positive.

I would like a lot of feed back as I and my husband are not sure.

An_186205 responded:
you should wait one more week if you have not gotten ur normal period i would call doc and talk to them can be u are not producing enough hormones yet take another test too in bout a week well good luch