Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3 weeks late; could I be pregnant??
amandapotts84 posted:
December 13th i had spotting that was only noticable on toilet paper and lasted for a matter of two hours.

December 21st was supposed to start period and never started. On December 30th i had some light spotting, again only noticable on toilet paper and it happened in the morning. Didn't have anything the next day on January 1st I had the same spotting only once for the day and it was in the evening time. Didn't have anything the next day, on January 3rd I had the same spotting only once for a day and again it was only in the evening time. I haven't had anything since then and it is now going on three weeks and 3 days late.

I have taken 3 pregnancy test from Decemember 15th until today and they all come out negative. The spotting I am having is like a dark brownish to very little pink/reddish. Between the time of spotting i have had a lot of discharge that is clear and only noticable when i wipe.

I am not sure if I could still be pregnant or not....since the tests are showing up negative. I have also read that it cane take 3-4 weeks after your missed period and for some even longer to have a pregnancy test come out positive.

I would like a lot of feed back as I and my husband are not sure.

An_186205 responded:
you should wait one more week if you have not gotten ur normal period i would call doc and talk to them can be u are not producing enough hormones yet take another test too in bout a week well good luch

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Brittany, my boyfriend and I are highschool sweethearts, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and we have a 2 1/2 (April 3, 2008) yea...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.