Skip to content
confused???
nancy2584 posted:
my last period was dec 12 for the last couple months it has been 24 days between but still not sign of one. usually my breasts get really sore before i start about a week before well they have not been sore at all my sense of smell is extremely high and have been nausious. have been trying to concieve for the last 3 years and recently in the process of adopting a 10 month old. please help!

Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Nancy2584,

As you probably know, any source of stress can send our cycles into a tailspin. Since you are in the process of adopting, it might be that your body is a little anxious. You may want to try to take a home pregnancy test using first morning urine to see what the results are if you are concerned. As always whenever you are concerned about something you should consult your doctor.

Good luck,
Emma

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber and I have been trying for my first baby for a while now.. I am about to turn twenty and me and my Husband want to start our family w...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.