Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please I need help!
An_186266 posted:
I have always had very regular periods. I was supposed to get my period on the 10th. It hasn't came yet. I have no nausea, no sore nipples, no real signs of pregnancy. I do however have some cramping down there. Sometimes the cramping gets really strong. This morning I noticed there was a small brown spot on my underwear and when I used the restroom there was a streak of blood on the toilet paper. Could this be the start of my period finally or could this be spotting in pregnancy? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Take the Poll

Should I take a pregnancy test today?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
vote
View Poll Results

mommyin2011 responded:
its hard to tell. I would test just to make sure. good luck!

An_186267 responded:
Well I went ahead and took a test just to be sure and it has come back negative. I have noticed that I have started to bleed a little more...not enough to wear a pad or tampon. So I'm not real sure whats going on. My period has never been late so I'm confused on why it would be almost a week late?

marsharileylamont replied to An_186267's response:
if the bleeding ceases in time b4 wknd..then do one this saturday

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 25 years old, and me and my fiance are trying to have our 1st baby!!! some call us crazy but we call it being in total disgusting love!!! :) we me...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.