Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pains & possible pregnancy?
An_186489 posted:
I've had intense cramps for 6 days and my period is 5 days late. I had a cold/flu that I got from my niece for about 3 days. Now, when I was just about to climax, I got a sharp pain in the top of my pelvic area about three inches below my belly button. I have been TTC for a year now and have taken so many NEGATIVE pregnancy tests, it's depressing. Now I'm worried it's something worse or if I am pregnant, something's wrong... any ideas?

LatinaChica82 responded:
I also took 2 tests tonight and they had one bold line and one faint line... two lines is positive... would this count? HELP!

sweets1988 replied to LatinaChica82's response:
two lines is two lines as far as i have ever heard! even if its faint. I think you might be! go get a test done at the Dr's & hope fore the best. good luck!
Babies are life's little miracles and like all miracles they come from inside.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Brittany, my boyfriend and I are highschool sweethearts, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and we have a 2 1/2 (April 3, 2008) yea...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful