Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pains & possible pregnancy?
An_186489 posted:
I've had intense cramps for 6 days and my period is 5 days late. I had a cold/flu that I got from my niece for about 3 days. Now, when I was just about to climax, I got a sharp pain in the top of my pelvic area about three inches below my belly button. I have been TTC for a year now and have taken so many NEGATIVE pregnancy tests, it's depressing. Now I'm worried it's something worse or if I am pregnant, something's wrong... any ideas?

LatinaChica82 responded:
I also took 2 tests tonight and they had one bold line and one faint line... two lines is positive... would this count? HELP!

sweets1988 replied to LatinaChica82's response:
two lines is two lines as far as i have ever heard! even if its faint. I think you might be! go get a test done at the Dr's & hope fore the best. good luck!
Babies are life's little miracles and like all miracles they come from inside.

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.