Skip to content
Could i be preggers? or?
sweets1988 posted:
according to all of my fertility calendars say i was supposed to Ovulate today. but since early yesterday i have had (pretty intense period like) cramping, lower back pain, off & on headaches, & some smells have been turning my stomach that normally like. My last cycle was over 2 weeks late for some odd reason ( i did go in for a test at my clinic & it was negative) & then i had a normal period, then this cycle. So i dont know if, since my cycle was so off last month if i might have ovulated earlier then what my calender said? I have been pregnant once with my daughter but i didnt get any symptoms until about a month into pregnancy. So im kind of wondering if i could be having symptoms so early or things just happend earlier then planned, cus we have been trying for baby number two. Thoughts?
Babies are life's little miracles and like all miracles they come from inside.  

Take the Poll

Am i pregnant?
  • Sounds like it to me!
  • maybe...
  • could be but your crazy! its too early to tell!
  • not at all.
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.