Skip to content
3 weeks late and still no positive.
An_186613 posted:
I am so confused. Not liking it at all!! Lol

I am now on CD51 and still no sign of an AF. I have tender breasts, occassional heartburn and queaziness. My stomach has gotten really tight and TMI I am A Lot more gassy than I usually am and have been that way for 3 weeks or more. I don't really have I guess sticky discharge but certainly more than usual. I have taken 3 tests now and all of them say Neg, but I know something is up! I finally called the dr today and the nurse is supposed to call me back tomorrow to talk about the possibilites of whats going on. DF and I are excited at the possibility we just wanted to see if anyone else had this happen.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Two scenarios:

1. You did not ovulate and usually no ovulation means no period. This will happen to most women at least once in their lives.

2. You are pregnant and not showing on the tests. There are some women who, for whatever reason, do not show on pregnancy tests and have to have a blood test to confirm pregnancy.
Proud mommy to PJ (3)

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I didn't get my positive until CD58. So there is still a possibility. I don't want to get you excited but I also wanted you know that it is possible. I am now on CD44. Neg on Monday. I wont be testing until CD50 and then again CD58. I know its a long wait but we will see. Good luck!

ajohnson08099 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Well, we have an appt with my just regular dr to get a blood test, just to make 100% sure of whats going on. DF is confusing, now is convinced I am not pregnant and that we don't need to get preggers for a while... While last week he was excited and all that fun stuff. I'm thinking at this point I am not, still no AF on CD55 but simptoms are starting to subside it seems. I don't know!!!

hgreenwood7058 replied to ajohnson08099's response:
I think he is just scared. I am in a weird place myself. I am on CD 47. Yesterday just for fun I used an OPK. (I used one about a week ago and it was super negative no line not even a close one) yesterday there was a line. Not even faint. It wasn't "positive" yet but close. So I am not sure what is going on. I am wondering if my body kept gearing up for Ovulation and then didn't and now I am? If so I won't be getting my positive till like the 9th or 10th which would be me being an entire month late instead. Granted I am not missing AF by any means but I wish my body would just make up its mind. I bet you feel the same. If my test is still negative on the 8-9th when I test, I will ask for a blood test. Hope both of us get our positives!

hgreenwood7058 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Oh and I too am having a little heartburn and nausea. I got sick from scrambled eggs yesterday. And I too am somewhat more gassy too. No more discharge than usual. No bleeding or spotting. No signs of af.

Yeah, its like I don't want to complain from Auntie not rearing her ugly head... But then again I wish it would come so I would have a better idea!! I didn't get to go do my blood test on monday, ended up having a lot of other errands to run. I might go do it tomorrow, but I don't know. It's getting rediculous... I have 2 more days and I am 2 months late!!!

I understand DF being scared, I would be too. We have been having some financial difficulties lately, so he's really being more resonable. But if I AM I AM lol! I'm just sad because I don't Feel preggers anymore, not like I did... Not that I Really know what it feels like, if I am this would be my first. I don't know what to do.

I would go ahead do the blood test and since it is blood it doesn't have to be in the morning. I am on CD49 so I feel your pain lol. It may be that you didn't ovulate the first month and then ovulated late the second month so you still may be pregnant. I hope the best for you either way. I have decided not to test till next week (fri or sat 4/8-4/9) so I will be close to a month late. It would be cd58-59. Good luck and keep me posted.

It is possible, I don't know something is going on! I do need to go do the blood test, hate it when life gets in the way! I don't even know if its a good idea to do another urine test, I don't want to waste money on another test that would tell me anything. It will probably be next week sometime before I get into the dr's office.

Possibly. I got to the point where I have probably bought and used 6 pregnancy tests or more in the past month because I don't know when or if I ovulated which was getting expensive. I resorted to going on amazon.com and buying the cheapie tests. I also bought a BBT thermometer (15 preg tests 14 ovulations tests and the thermometer) and it was only like $19 (it was almost $11 for the thermometer) this was including the shipping. That way I wouldn't feel bad for testing frequently. I used one today just for kicks because I am now 19 days late and it was negative of course. Based on the opk's I bought from the $ tree just for fun it looks like I may have randomly ovulated this week which means I may not even get a pos preg test on 4/9 it may be later so I am now tempted to test that day and the 12th which is the day I would be a full month late (31 days late CD62). Its hard to be patient. I would prob do the blood test if I was you or do what I did and by some internet cheapies of both the preg and opk so that way you can see if and when you ovulate or if your preg and then the cost isn't so much. Then if you really want to confirm it, you could buy a digi later on. I understand your DF being scared I would be too. My DH is nervous because of his work being more and more a pain. He is looking to find a better job but who knows. we are doing okay financially. things are going to be a little more tight on my end because I am trying to pay of my car in the next 6 months and its like $5000 that I still have on their and then while I was at home (i live in an apt complex) the yesterday I went to leave for work and someone hit my car. At my apt! It wasn't someone from our complex but we think it might have been one of our next door neighbors friends or something. So its going to cost me $500 for my deductible because someone hit my car and didn't say anything. I filed a report but that sucks that I have to pay for someone elses mistake. Grr. But I understand how you both feel. I still want to be a mommy though and I know that as soon as I pay of my car then those payments that I was having to do can go to saving for my future children and a house. Sorry this is sooooo loooonnng Just want to let you know that you are not alone!

Lol I don't mind it being so long! Yeah I owe 6k on my car I think, but my car has like a black curse on it lol. For the longest time everything would go wrong! Got in a wreck spring break of '10, the bumper fell off in Nov, the front tire had a bubble, one of the other tires blew out, the motor had to be replaced (even though they knew there was something wrong with it when I bought the car) , the back bumper was trying to come off and its only a 2008!! But I got side-swiped at walmart, well my DF did. But he didn't realize it until he got home so WM wouldn't do anything about it.. So I have nice scrape on the side of my car, but refuse to pay the 500 to fix it.

Well, I don't know what this means or if it will get heavier but did start spotting today. No cramps or anything so I don't know if its AF yet or what. Kind of sad, but maybe if it is we can get back on track and things wont be so confusing!

curiousnmo responded:
I know how you feel I havn't seen AF for 3 months now. I am having nausea, gas, headaches, back pain, stomach feels different.. I could not get into a gyno for 3 weeks so I just tried to get into the reg. dr as soon as I could.. went in Monday to see if he would do a blood test .. and he didn't.. said he wanted to do a bunch of other tests to make sure nothing is wrong with me and to come back... came back today and he still wasn't going to do the pregnancy test..... seriously?? I wanted to yell at them.. DO the test before the others... Seems like common sense to me. My mother just told me that she tested negative on her tests until 4 months with all 3 of us and my sister had her "period" 2 months into her last two babies. SO I'm secretly freaking out hoping nothing is wrong with me..

ajohnson08099 replied to curiousnmo's response:
That sucks, yeah I haven't seen my dr yet, but they seemed to kind of dismiss the question of being preggers and jumped to a hormonal embalance... Which is possible, but a lot of things are possible. I think all women are different, my sister from what I remember didnt have horrible symptoms... But I am not about to ask either, because she will freak out and ask why I am asking and everything else.

If you have to go back to the dr, make sure to ask them why they aren't doing a pregnancy test on you, they may tell you something that they know that you may not yet. But I am sure if there was anything wrong they would have already told you.

Don't you hate how our bodies can be so confusing!!!

curiousnmo replied to ajohnson08099's response:
Yes I told them I want the test done... so we will see what the results are next week

ajohnson08099 replied to curiousnmo's response:
Thats good! I hope you get the answers you are looking for! Unfortunately for me AF finally showed up a full month after it should have. It is still not really heavy, but not spotting either. Sooo... I guess we get to keep trying!

Keep us updated!

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.