Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weird AF; but it couldn't be, could it?
MrsWatts07 posted:
Hi everyone!

I need someone else's opinion on this before I drive myself crazy! I'm not using any kind of BC currently, but I'm not tracking ovulation or anything either. I'm currently on CD 42 ( just quit BC during last AF, before BC my cycle was 33 days). On Wednesday I thought AF was starting, but ever since I've had bloody discharge, nothing heavy at all. I've read about implantation bleeding, which is where I need you to step in and give me your opinion!

My breasts swelled up and became very sore about a week ago and stayed that way. Here's what I'm thinking: I couldn't have had pregnancy signs BEFORE implantation, right? So the swollen breasts were part of AF and this is probably just a weird cycle...right? I've not had any cramps or breakouts like I usually do with AF, and I've been getting car sick in the last 2 weeks which is very unusual for me. So, what about this "bleeding?" It doesn't make sense to be implantation, even if it looks and acts the part...right?

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate any feedback on this!

mommyin2011 responded:
You could very well be pregnant. The only way to tell is either take a home pregnancy test or make an appt with your doctor for blood work.

This is my first pregnancy and I didn't have any implantation bleeding, so im not sure what it looks like or how light/heavy it should be. But my breast did swell and become very, very sore right away ( I tested when I was 3 days late).

I wish you the very best of luck!!

MrsWatts07 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thanks!
I got a BFN last Sunday (1 week ago). I think I'm going to give it a few days and trying again if AF doesn't come.

edlynhilbert replied to mommyin2011's response:
Can you give me some advice PLEASE I also have never been pregnant but in the begin of March I started to have cramps so I thought my period was on its way but didn't come I have irregular period all my life Iam 25 now so I just go on cramps thats how I can tell when my period is coming but never did come. I had been feeling sick (queasy) my lower back and head been hurting off and now My breast aren't sore but I have notice that my nipple tend to stay hard all the time. One night while I was sleeping I woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up and the next day I was scared to eat anything because I was scared it was just going to come back up. That whole day I felt the need to throw up but couldn't. I have been feeling hungry lately and can never get full and if I don't eat and I am hungry I start to feel sick. When I do eat in like and hour or two I'm back hungry like I didn't even eat.Yesterday I felt this bad cramp on my left side of my stomach where it even hurt to walk i also been getting leg pain and don't know what is going on with me. Can you tell me your symptoms you had that made you thick ur were pregnant? Did you have discharge because I don't even have any discharge. CONGRATZ ON THE PREGNANACY I too am trying to get Pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am soon to be twenty four and I have a three year old daughter. I am a full time student studying to be an elementary school teacher. I have always...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.