i need answers quick!!!!
Rebecca334 posted:
ok last month my period showed up five days late and when i finally did get it i only had it for two days and not heavy at all more like spotting.normally i'm on a 28 day cycle and bleed for about four or five days...its not time for my period yet not till the 20th of this month but i have had three postive pregnancy test and two negative....i was just wondering if i am pregnant and its just to early for some pregnancy test or did i have some kind of chemical pregnancy..what does it sound like to you?

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Rebecca334,

Please see your doctor for help if you've had both positive and negative HPT tests and you think that you may still be pregnant.

The articles Could I Be Pregnant? FAQS and When to Take a Pregnancy Test may be helpful before you see a doctor.

- Annie
Visit the Infertility and Reproduction Health Center and the Health and Pregnancy Center for helpful articles.

An_186788 responded:
I have heard that you can have a false negative, but not a false Pos. I be the bleeding was IB. I think your prego. Go to the doctor and let me know what they say.

Rebecca334 replied to An_186788's response:
thank you so much for your reply....i have an appointment tomorrow...wish me luck and i'll let you know as soon as i find out something..

An_186789 replied to Rebecca334's response:
Good Luck and Baby Dust to you. I am so excited for you, make sure you let me know ASAP....