Skip to content
i need answers quick!!!!
Rebecca334 posted:
ok last month my period showed up five days late and when i finally did get it i only had it for two days and not heavy at all more like spotting.normally i'm on a 28 day cycle and bleed for about four or five days...its not time for my period yet not till the 20th of this month but i have had three postive pregnancy test and two negative....i was just wondering if i am pregnant and its just to early for some pregnancy test or did i have some kind of chemical pregnancy..what does it sound like to you?

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Rebecca334,

Please see your doctor for help if you've had both positive and negative HPT tests and you think that you may still be pregnant.

The articles Could I Be Pregnant? FAQS and When to Take a Pregnancy Test may be helpful before you see a doctor.

- Annie
Visit the Infertility and Reproduction Health Center and the Health and Pregnancy Center for helpful articles.

An_186788 responded:
I have heard that you can have a false negative, but not a false Pos. I be the bleeding was IB. I think your prego. Go to the doctor and let me know what they say.

Rebecca334 replied to An_186788's response:
thank you so much for your reply....i have an appointment tomorrow...wish me luck and i'll let you know as soon as i find out something..

An_186789 replied to Rebecca334's response:
Good Luck and Baby Dust to you. I am so excited for you, make sure you let me know ASAP....

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.