Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Here is my story...Opinions? Anyone in this time line?
An_186809 posted:
Ok, so here is my story....my husband & I are not TTC, we have a 6 & 4yr old boys..This past weekend we finally had some ALONE time & it was great. BUT with this being said, he forgot I went off the pill a few months ago & I forgot to remind him (during)....So the way I looked back. My period either started around April 24th or 25th (I think) I only know that I had it very heavy on the 26th. I checked the O calculater & it said May 6-10 peak fertil days. Well, the night we had sex was the 6th. I know it's only been 6 days... I can't remember almost 5yrs ago...WHAT would I be feeling now? Anything? I know I am stressed...I am looking for any sign! I plan to test Friday regardless, so I know.
What do you think? I know it can just take one time....but the stress is actually keeping my up at night! YIKES!

mommyin2011 responded:
check this site out:

http://www.webmd.com/baby/features/8-early-signs-of-pregnancy

good luck to you!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married my amazing hubby on August 13, 2011. We have had so many adventures and so many more to come. We have been TTC for a little over a year now w...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful