Skip to content
Is there any help for me?
super_girl22 posted:
hello there. i have a issuse that i have no idea what to do about. i havent had a period in 2months and i took 4 pregnancy test lately and all were negative. i also visited the health dept in my area and the nurse told me that i needed to do some blood work. could any one advise me on what i should do or if theres a chance i could be pregnant??

mommyin2011 responded:
I have read allot of women that are preg. have shown a neg. on a home preg test. best bet is to do the blood work so they can measure your HCG levels.

super_girl22 replied to mommyin2011's response:
was wondering something also, ive been cramping for the past 3 days off and on could there be anythin thats causing it?

jaybee24 replied to super_girl22's response:
it could be a cyst

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.