Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Can you get pregnant with your tubes clamped or rubber banded?
    An_186921 posted:
    I am a mother of 4 wonderful boys and i got my tubes clamped or banded about 4 years ago but now i am 3 weeks late!! Just wondering is it possible that one can get pregnant? I have everything you can think of from the vomiting, breast tenderness, bloating, sleeping all the time just everything. I use to run 5 miles a day and now i sleep. I would love to have another baby but im just wondering how possible can it truly be. Another thing i had 2 periods last month but the second one was weird and i never had it like that and my periods are regluar also. Just need advise

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Yes, there is a small chance of pregnancy after having your tubes tied. Take a test and if it's positive see your doctor ASAP since you have a higher risk of a tubal pregnancy.
    Proud mommy to PJ (3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I tried to concieve our second child in march. I started feeling queezy and my breasts hurt really bad. I had what I thought was my per...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.