Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need to know if I am pregnant!
An_186925 posted:
I am staying with my sister very far from home in a developing country. I am missing my period and I am very confused. I am feeling sick and cramping just like I would if I were to be getting my period. I have not had any spotting. I did not continue to take my birth control when I came over for my trip and I'm wondering if the imbalance in hormones can cause any of this. I am so desperate. Please help if you can. I will not be back in America for two weeks and I have no way of getting help.

mommyin2011 responded:
well, if you have had sex while off the pill and it was on a fertile day, then yes, you could be pregnant. is there any way to take a home preg. test? if not, then you must wait till you can see the doctor. stay away from smoking and drinking in the mean time.

good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.