Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need to know if I am pregnant!
An_186925 posted:
I am staying with my sister very far from home in a developing country. I am missing my period and I am very confused. I am feeling sick and cramping just like I would if I were to be getting my period. I have not had any spotting. I did not continue to take my birth control when I came over for my trip and I'm wondering if the imbalance in hormones can cause any of this. I am so desperate. Please help if you can. I will not be back in America for two weeks and I have no way of getting help.

mommyin2011 responded:
well, if you have had sex while off the pill and it was on a fertile day, then yes, you could be pregnant. is there any way to take a home preg. test? if not, then you must wait till you can see the doctor. stay away from smoking and drinking in the mean time.

good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful