Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
June's BFP's (Big Fat Pregnancy)? Share your news!
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Did you take a pregnancy test and get and see blue? Did that line show up 0.02 seconds flat?

If you found out you're pregnant this month share your excitement by announcing your BFP to the community!

We want to congratulate you and make sure we get some good pregnancy resources to you!

What's the word? Share your BFP experience ..how did you find out? How are you feeling? How long have you been trying? We want to know!

marsharileylamont responded:
BFP last week Friday....doc said I am 6wks along,,,but waiting for 10wks to do u/s to get a better idea

marsharileylamont replied to marsharileylamont's response:
am trying to cope.......i found i was pregnant 6amlast week friday. I thought i was stressed out 'cus my stomach was giving me hell since May and i finally decided to go see the doc but because I know that they charge a lot more to do it in office, I did it at home. Sitting on the loo and waiting for the result with a negative at the back of my mind; I got up and looked at the test.....LO AND BEHOLD A POSITIVE!!!!!!....after how many years...lol.....everything happens at the appointed time.

My son will be 7 in August......timing is just right

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to marsharileylamont's response:
Congratulations Marsha!

That's big news when you've been trying for a while. I know already have a child, but we can forget lots in seven years, so here's a bit of new momma info for you:

You might also like to add yourself to our Due Date List. on our 1st Trimester Community !

Congrats again!!

~Andie

marsharileylamont replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
thanks andie, but i dont know when my due date is actually. My periods are kinda far apart. For 2011 I had AF in February and April. I was scheduled for it last wknd but only to find out I was about 6wks along already. I am gonna do an u/s to kinda have an idea as to what my EDD could be.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond to my post Andie.....when I do find out next month about my due date can I still add myself afterwards to the Due Date List??? And how do I do it?

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to marsharileylamont's response:
You're welcome, Marsha.

You can always come on over to the 1st Trimester community and join our list! We update and post a new one each week.

Good luck with your U/S! Can't wait to hear the results!

~Andie

vybe77 responded:
Hi all..I was on the boards all year last year TTC and chatting with the ladies and I never got to announce anything but bad news...my guy and I left each other after 8 years together because of differences we couldnt reconcile but today I got a BFP...after wanting another all year last year its now that its happened...is this a sign of where we should be heading or isnt it?? We are extremely happy at the news..I am 5 weeks 1 day along and hoping all goes well...congrats to all the other BFP's
Mom of 4-Emily, Rinoa, Kody

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to vybe77's response:
Congratulations on your BFP!!

Isn't that always the way it is? When we really really want something and we chase after it, we can't seem to get it. But when we take our mind off of it, things just happen.

So, does this mean you and your guy are "on" again?

Now that you're official...I invite you to join our 1st Trimester Community to bond and share with lots of other new mommies! Hope to see you there!

~Andie

heather111381 responded:
I just tested yesterday, but knew it was going to be positive. I had a miscarriage 2 1/2 years ago and have been trying on and off since then. The symptoms feel different this time (in fact I have more symptoms now!) We are not telling anybody until after my doctor visit in 3 weeks so we can be sure, but I need to talk to someone since the only one that knows is my husband, and he doesn't have any experience in this!

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI MY NAME IS DEE IM 17 THE LAST TIME I HADE MY PRIOD IS IN MARCH AND NONE OF AIRPL OR THIS MOUTH MY BACK BEEN IN PAIN I ONLY HADE A CUPOF GINMIX AND ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.