Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I AM REALLY FREAKING OUT HERE !!!!!
johnnysmommy_56 posted:
I have had a child before he is now 1 and 1/2 yrs old, when I was pregnant with him I didnt know till i was close to my 4 month and every pregnancy test came back no until the last one. I am having some signs as if I might be pregnant again. I need as much help as I can get. I have nausea all day, very tender nipples which is not normal for me after nursing my son, a lot of discharge, charlie horses in the middle of the night which I used to get all the time when I was pregnant, swollen stomach, hurts when i have relations with my husband, and gas. Those are just some of the signs, I do have the mirana iud but i have been told that they are recalling that very soon and I have close personal friends that have gotten pregnant while having that in. I have taken to pregnancy test and both am up negative and also have had a period lasting two or three days. I wouldnt be so freaked out if that wasnt the case with my son. PLEASE HELP ME !!!! Thank you

Take the Poll

DO YOU THINK I AM PREGNANT?
  • YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE
  • ALL IN MY HEAD
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey All! I had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011! And he truly is the joy in my life right now! I am so thankful for an easy pregnancy and birth and...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful