Skip to content
I AM REALLY FREAKING OUT HERE !!!!!
johnnysmommy_56 posted:
I have had a child before he is now 1 and 1/2 yrs old, when I was pregnant with him I didnt know till i was close to my 4 month and every pregnancy test came back no until the last one. I am having some signs as if I might be pregnant again. I need as much help as I can get. I have nausea all day, very tender nipples which is not normal for me after nursing my son, a lot of discharge, charlie horses in the middle of the night which I used to get all the time when I was pregnant, swollen stomach, hurts when i have relations with my husband, and gas. Those are just some of the signs, I do have the mirana iud but i have been told that they are recalling that very soon and I have close personal friends that have gotten pregnant while having that in. I have taken to pregnancy test and both am up negative and also have had a period lasting two or three days. I wouldnt be so freaked out if that wasnt the case with my son. PLEASE HELP ME !!!! Thank you

Take the Poll

DO YOU THINK I AM PREGNANT?
  • YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE
  • ALL IN MY HEAD
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 yrs old and recently married. We've been together for 5 yrs, so we're ready to get going and have a family. :) So excited to some day ...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
101 of 134 found this helpful