Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I AM REALLY FREAKING OUT HERE !!!!!
johnnysmommy_56 posted:
I have had a child before he is now 1 and 1/2 yrs old, when I was pregnant with him I didnt know till i was close to my 4 month and every pregnancy test came back no until the last one. I am having some signs as if I might be pregnant again. I need as much help as I can get. I have nausea all day, very tender nipples which is not normal for me after nursing my son, a lot of discharge, charlie horses in the middle of the night which I used to get all the time when I was pregnant, swollen stomach, hurts when i have relations with my husband, and gas. Those are just some of the signs, I do have the mirana iud but i have been told that they are recalling that very soon and I have close personal friends that have gotten pregnant while having that in. I have taken to pregnancy test and both am up negative and also have had a period lasting two or three days. I wouldnt be so freaked out if that wasnt the case with my son. PLEASE HELP ME !!!! Thank you

Take the Poll

DO YOU THINK I AM PREGNANT?
  • YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE
  • ALL IN MY HEAD
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.