Skip to content
OMg i so need advice
ann21hearts posted:
I am 21 years old and i am in a serious relationship with my fience danny. i receanlty stop taking loestrin birthcontrol about a month ago. because i had been having some side effects. We have had unprotected sex a few times. my period was suppose to come on the 15 of this month but it hasn't come yet. Some times i get it on the 21 of the month as well, if it doesn't come the 15 i am on a 23 cycle and missing my cycel. ive been experienceing somethings. ive been extremely tired, like i can't ever wake up. very shaky and dizzy feeling even after i eat food. very bloated. i feel as if i have a soccer ball in my stomach. My partner mention the other day when he ticlkling me non stop that my stomach felt different. i have been experienceing menstraul like cramps for the last week ina half. my nipples were really sore a week ago so i just thought it was becasue of my period was going to start. But, they are still sensitive. But not as sensitive as they had been. ive been moody, more then normal. and gassy horrible. and im always constanly moist down in my lady area. any advice. what should i do. confused.

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Ann,

The only way to know for sure you're pregnant is with a pregnancy test. But there are early symptoms of pregnancy that can alert you to the fact that you may be pregnant and should have a test.

It sounds like you are having some pregnancy symptoms, so I'd suggest a HPT to settle your nerves. Take the test and let us know how it turns out!

Andie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.