Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thoughts Please
MrsRCH posted:
I know nothing is absolute until I do the test but I dont get them until tomorrow. I was just curious as to what you ladies think. I have an 8 month old who is still breast fed and for the last few days, my breasts fill up waaaaay faster and look ginormous. I have mild headaches that come and go during the days, lower back ache, constant peeing, this awful taste in my mouth, slight nausea, sleeping as soon as my kids allow, bloated and my boobs hurt when DD is eating. Thing is, I don't have regular periods so I dont know when to expect my period again. It seems like a lot of symptoms, but I know they are also symptoms of PMS even though I've never had PMS a day in my life. Thoughts? TIA

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
The only way to know for sure you're pregnant is with a pregnancy test. But there are early symptoms of pregnancy that can alert you to the fact that you may be pregnant and should have a test.

It sounds like you are having some pregnancy symptoms, so I'd suggest a HPT to settle your nerves. Take the test and let us know how it turns out!

Andie

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber and I have been trying for my first baby for a while now.. I am about to turn twenty and me and my Husband want to start our family w...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful