Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WebMD Ovulation Calendar
Anon_232584 posted:
The calendar worked for me. Make sure you know how many days your cycle is, mine was 26.
I am 36 years old and had a procedure for uterine fibroids 1 1/2 years ago. I used the calendar the previous month with no success, the second month I went by the calendar and we began trying 3 days prior to the fertile days on the calendar.
I just took a pregnancy test and it was positive.
Good luck and God bless you all!!!

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
That's so great to hear! Thanks for sharing your BFP (Big Fat Pregnancy) announcement with us!

I hope we'll now see you over on our 1st Trimester Community with the other new mommies!! Be sure to add your info to our Due Date List that helps us keep up with everyone's latest.

Congratulations!!

~Andie

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together since 6/2005. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.