Skip to content
August's BFP's - Share Your News!!
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Did you take a pregnancy test and get and see blue? Did that line show up 0.02 seconds flat?

If you found out you're pregnant this month share your excitement by announcing your BFP to the community!

We want to congratulate you and make sure we get some good pregnancy resources to you!

What's the word? Share your BFP experience ..how did you find out? How are you feeling? How long have you been trying? We want to know!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I found out 12 days ago that I am pregnant. I am 5w1d almost 2d in about 1.5 hours lol. I O'd on my 24th bday (aug 2nd-I temped and used opks and checked cm/cp). I am due two days after one of my best friends bday. DH and no one else knows other than my doctor and her ma and some gals on ttc. after loss board. Telling DH on his bday which is sept 4th. Not telling anyone else till after first trimester is over. I had a m/c in feb and for months I had people come up and ask me how my pregnancy was doing.This time i am waiting. I am due on 4/24/12. This will be our first baby if it sticks this time. I hope it does!
Heather(24),DH Lee(24-will be 25 in sept). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11

EBsMommy responded:
Sorry what is BFP??

re1979 replied to EBsMommy's response:
BFP-Big Fat Positive for pg test

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Husband and I have been ttc since last year! I had a miscarriage last year in april 2010 I didnt even no I was pregnant. Now we are trying and have...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.