Skip to content
Please help...
christy0725 posted:
I am 24yrs old.I had my son on 1/17/11. Periods started back normal end of Feb. Feb, Mar, Apr, and May were normal 5-7 day periods. Jun and Jul my period was on time but very light and only two days long. I took tests in Jun and Jul. They were both negative. Could I still be pregnant? Could it be something more serious?

SavvyMV responded:
After I gave birth to my son there were a couple months that skipped before I eventually got back to normal, so don't worry. However, keep taking tests if you're worried, or better yet see your doctor! Every womn is different, plus it also depends on if you breast fed. For example, my SIL got back to a normal period right away where as I didn't get a period for months (just one of the many perks of breastfeeding).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Have been on a 28 day cycle for a long while now (every since I could remember). Should have started on 4/5 but as of today, I still have not had my p...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.