Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Goodbye & Welcome to Your New Mod!
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of Wednesday, you will have a new Moderator on this community.

You will soon enjoy having Amelia as your Moderator. She is a wonderful person that will take great care of you!

It has been my pleasure to help out on the Could I Be Pregnant? community. I know I leave you in good hands!

Please give Amelia a warm welcome. Sending healthy thoughts out to all!!

~Andie

truewyatt responded:
You are not going to be around any longer?
Brandy 38, dh 40, ds 1, lost 6/08 and 9/09. Estelle joined us on 10/30/10. She weighed in at 10lbs 3oz and was 21 in length. She was born 5 weeks early due to my developing preeclampsia.

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to truewyatt's response:
No, I won't be working with WebMD anymore as I take a new step in my career. I'll still be in social media, but in a different type of capacity at a new company.

I'll miss WebMD and can't tell you enough how great all entire Mod team is here. You are definitely in good hands with Amelia or any of the Mods that may jump in from time to time.

Thanks for all your help on the community, Brandy! You've been a great asset and without you it just would not be the same.

Lots of healthy thoughts going your way!!

~Andie

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks for the warm welcome, Andie. We miss you already and wish you the best on your newest journey!! Keep in touch.

I look forward to meeting the wonderful members of this community and hope to assist you all in finding the most helpful information and share my support.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Amelia

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Amanda. 21 years old. Married. Trying to conceive. Obsessed with Old School Nintendo. :)

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.