Skip to content
help pretty please ?
iloveyou1991 posted:
dont get my period. its very irregular. and the doctor also said it would be hard for me to get pregnant because i dont have enough thyriods.but me and my boyfriend have been trying re3cently to get pregnant . (08/07/2011) now i have weird cramps and my breasts feel sore and quite swollen, on the 29 i had light pink blood but only when i wiped .2 days later when i woke which is today i had light pink but also with eiter clear or white discharges. i'm 20 years . i'm not sure if it's implantation bleeding or my periods really coming back . i'm more confused. please help. p.s. we do want to be pregnant .

iloveyou1991 responded:
and my boyfriend also noticed my nipples are getting darker.

kaiori replied to iloveyou1991's response:
Wow. I am also 20. (august 7, 1991) lol
When was your last period?
and When did you have sex?

Anon_235460 replied to iloveyou1991's response:
Wait a week then take a test.
You should also talk to you Dr to see if there are any therapies that would help your thyroid.
Being under or overweight can stop your periods. When there problems with thyroids are is often a problem with weight. Talk to your Dr about your weight to see if it is healthy.

Baby Dust

iloveyou1991 replied to kaiori's response:
my last period was either march or april. and we started from the 7th of august to now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 25 years old, and me and my fiance are trying to have our 1st baby!!! some call us crazy but we call it being in total disgusting love!!! :) we me...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.