Skip to content
I want to get pregnant but my periods are crazy!
jaysgirl20 posted:

i missed my period for 3 months then had my period on Aug 21. lasted a week. had another lighter one Sept 5th for a week and today have very light spotting. I have been dealing with ovarian cysts for a year now and took my last depo provera shot January 7th and started my period again in March. im wanting a baby but my periods are so crazy my. friend is convinced im have n implantation bleeding. Could i be pregnant or could this be caused by ovarian cysts?

Take the Poll

• pregnant
  • ovarian cyst
  • other
vote
View Poll Results

SavvyMV responded:
I have PCOS myself, and let me tell you, be GLAD your periods were only a week, rofl. But seriously, I think you need to give your body some time to be off the depo and adjust the hormones, especially since its already struggling with ovarian cysts. I don't think your pregnant nor do I think the cysts called the bleeding, I vote hormones!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 1 19 yr old step daughter, 1 18 yr old daughter, 1 15 yr old son, 1 13 yr old daughter and one 10 yr old son. To say we have a busy household w...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.