Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I want to get pregnant but my periods are crazy!
jaysgirl20 posted:

i missed my period for 3 months then had my period on Aug 21. lasted a week. had another lighter one Sept 5th for a week and today have very light spotting. I have been dealing with ovarian cysts for a year now and took my last depo provera shot January 7th and started my period again in March. im wanting a baby but my periods are so crazy my. friend is convinced im have n implantation bleeding. Could i be pregnant or could this be caused by ovarian cysts?

Take the Poll

• pregnant
  • ovarian cyst
  • other
vote
View Poll Results

SavvyMV responded:
I have PCOS myself, and let me tell you, be GLAD your periods were only a week, rofl. But seriously, I think you need to give your body some time to be off the depo and adjust the hormones, especially since its already struggling with ovarian cysts. I don't think your pregnant nor do I think the cysts called the bleeding, I vote hormones!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Brittany, my boyfriend and I are highschool sweethearts, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and we have a 2 1/2 (April 3, 2008) yea...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful