Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Announcement Dreams?
SavvyMV posted:
Ok, so some of you may think I'm crazy but work with me! When I got pregnant with my DS, I knew he was a boy since well before I even met his father from dreams I had growing up, however I have never had a dream about having more than one child. This April, we went to a local psychic fair, who confirmed that I would have a baby girl within three years (she said three was an important number for this pregnancy). Over the last couple days I've been having non-stop, recurring dreams. All of them have been about me being pregnant and telling everyone its a girl (yesterday's dream actually had me holding her). I'm two months late (officially) for my period. I took a pregnancy test a month ago however it came out negative. What do you think?!

Take the Poll

Am I pregnant?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe so
  • Girl, you're crazy (lol)
  • Take another test, just in case
vote
View Poll Results

SavvyMV responded:
P.S. If I AM pregnant, then I would have had my last period 3 months after that prediction

Anon_235460 responded:
I think you are stressing yourself out.

SavvyMV replied to Anon_235460's response:
lol your probably right, cause the dreams stopped once I stopped worrying about it!

Anon_235460 replied to SavvyMV's response:
If you think your are, you can alway go to the doctor and see if they will do a blood test, but my gut is saying that you just need to unstress and your period will come back.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Anyway. I am no longer trying to conceive, but it seems that old habits die hard. Even though I am relatively certain that every 28 days, good old Aun...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.