Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Announcement Dreams?
SavvyMV posted:
Ok, so some of you may think I'm crazy but work with me! When I got pregnant with my DS, I knew he was a boy since well before I even met his father from dreams I had growing up, however I have never had a dream about having more than one child. This April, we went to a local psychic fair, who confirmed that I would have a baby girl within three years (she said three was an important number for this pregnancy). Over the last couple days I've been having non-stop, recurring dreams. All of them have been about me being pregnant and telling everyone its a girl (yesterday's dream actually had me holding her). I'm two months late (officially) for my period. I took a pregnancy test a month ago however it came out negative. What do you think?!

Take the Poll

Am I pregnant?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe so
  • Girl, you're crazy (lol)
  • Take another test, just in case
vote
View Poll Results

SavvyMV responded:
P.S. If I AM pregnant, then I would have had my last period 3 months after that prediction

Anon_235460 responded:
I think you are stressing yourself out.

SavvyMV replied to Anon_235460's response:
lol your probably right, cause the dreams stopped once I stopped worrying about it!

Anon_235460 replied to SavvyMV's response:
If you think your are, you can alway go to the doctor and see if they will do a blood test, but my gut is saying that you just need to unstress and your period will come back.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm married with 2 kids: A boy (PJ) and girl (Kylee). I also have 4 step-children by my husband but they are older (youngest ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful