Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Announcement Dreams?
    SavvyMV posted:
    Ok, so some of you may think I'm crazy but work with me! When I got pregnant with my DS, I knew he was a boy since well before I even met his father from dreams I had growing up, however I have never had a dream about having more than one child. This April, we went to a local psychic fair, who confirmed that I would have a baby girl within three years (she said three was an important number for this pregnancy). Over the last couple days I've been having non-stop, recurring dreams. All of them have been about me being pregnant and telling everyone its a girl (yesterday's dream actually had me holding her). I'm two months late (officially) for my period. I took a pregnancy test a month ago however it came out negative. What do you think?!

Take the Poll

Am I pregnant?
    • Yes
    • No
    • Maybe so
    • Girl, you're crazy (lol)
    • Take another test, just in case
    vote
    View Poll Results

SavvyMV responded:
    P.S. If I AM pregnant, then I would have had my last period 3 months after that prediction

Anon_235460 responded:
    I think you are stressing yourself out.

SavvyMV replied to Anon_235460's response:
    lol your probably right, cause the dreams stopped once I stopped worrying about it!

Anon_235460 replied to SavvyMV's response:
    If you think your are, you can alway go to the doctor and see if they will do a blood test, but my gut is saying that you just need to unstress and your period will come back.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Brittany, my boyfriend and I are highschool sweethearts, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and we have a 2 1/2 (April 3, 2008) yea...More

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.