Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Negative Test, Period, But I Know Its A Baby In There.!!!
jatkins1480 posted:
Since august i noticed a change in my period. very light(pink), barely filling a pad. three days long with only cramping on the first day. i also got red jelly almost like little spots in my pad. usually i get a period every 28 days, for four days, and cramping for the whole time. my flow is usually heavy the first two days then lightens. since then i noticed a lot more trips to the bathroom, no matter how much pee comes out, its always a strong urge to go. im also gassy and burppy. along with that my eating has change im suddenly always feeling the need to eat, hen when i get my food i lose the taste for it, and end up not eating sometimes. after i eat i sometimes get a nasty taste in my mouth like throw up. my chest is getting larger and darker with bumps around the nipple. their also way more sensitive to touch. i know its weird but for some reason my belly button is getting wider and like it wants to pop out at times. i have gained weight but only in my stomach. my pants fit okay, but when i sit down now my waist band bothers me. i can fall asleep anytime during the day but at night i cant seem to fall asleep. sleeping on my side is comfortable but on my stomach hurts. the big thing is i feel movement especially when i move a lot(i do get winded faster). am i pregnant i have took plenty of hpt and all negative, my ultrasound showed an enlarged uterus.
Last Periods: august 1-4, september 18-21, october 18-21
Plz hlp....jatkins1480@yahoo.com

An_240974 responded:
I have had the same trouble! I am almost two months late and have had 3 negative test. When I woke up this morning after sleeping on my stomach it was so sore. Also, I am so bloated or what I think is bloated, I can't even "suck it in" my stomach just still looks the same. Also I just feel something is different. My lower abdomen feels like something is pulling on it! And I'm also gassy with heartburn. I think I am going to make and OBGYN appointment tomorrow and figure out what is going on!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.