Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Negative Test, Period, But I Know Its A Baby In There.!!!
jatkins1480 posted:
Since august i noticed a change in my period. very light(pink), barely filling a pad. three days long with only cramping on the first day. i also got red jelly almost like little spots in my pad. usually i get a period every 28 days, for four days, and cramping for the whole time. my flow is usually heavy the first two days then lightens. since then i noticed a lot more trips to the bathroom, no matter how much pee comes out, its always a strong urge to go. im also gassy and burppy. along with that my eating has change im suddenly always feeling the need to eat, hen when i get my food i lose the taste for it, and end up not eating sometimes. after i eat i sometimes get a nasty taste in my mouth like throw up. my chest is getting larger and darker with bumps around the nipple. their also way more sensitive to touch. i know its weird but for some reason my belly button is getting wider and like it wants to pop out at times. i have gained weight but only in my stomach. my pants fit okay, but when i sit down now my waist band bothers me. i can fall asleep anytime during the day but at night i cant seem to fall asleep. sleeping on my side is comfortable but on my stomach hurts. the big thing is i feel movement especially when i move a lot(i do get winded faster). am i pregnant i have took plenty of hpt and all negative, my ultrasound showed an enlarged uterus.
Last Periods: august 1-4, september 18-21, october 18-21
Plz hlp....jatkins1480@yahoo.com

An_240974 responded:
I have had the same trouble! I am almost two months late and have had 3 negative test. When I woke up this morning after sleeping on my stomach it was so sore. Also, I am so bloated or what I think is bloated, I can't even "suck it in" my stomach just still looks the same. Also I just feel something is different. My lower abdomen feels like something is pulling on it! And I'm also gassy with heartburn. I think I am going to make and OBGYN appointment tomorrow and figure out what is going on!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful