Skip to content
Negative tests and a late period
jerseylove12 posted:
I was supposed to get my period 5 days ago. I am never late, sometimes I'm early, but never late. or if i am its by 2 of 3 days but theres always spotting or something. Even when I'm stressed or havent eaten well, my period is light but always there. This time, no period at all and I dont even think I'm pmsing that much, which is usually pretty bad.

I was having sex before my last period, and last month i got my period for about 3 days. it was lighter than usual but still there and super moody.
I've taken probably 8 pregnancy tests in the past month and all were negative. I'm truely confused.

I have an appointment for later in the week, but its seriously all i think about

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI MY NAME IS DEE IM 17 THE LAST TIME I HADE MY PRIOD IS IN MARCH AND NONE OF AIRPL OR THIS MOUTH MY BACK BEEN IN PAIN I ONLY HADE A CUPOF GINMIX AND ...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.