Is it possible after V?
jajumommy posted:
My fiance had a vasectomy almost 15 years ago. He has been married twice and neither of them got pregnant once he had that done. Anyway, I am having a really wierd period! Last Wednesday I spotted twice when I wiped. I was annoyed cause I was a week early. Well, it stopped, and it has happened twice before so I wasnt worried. Once a few summers ago I was pregnant but miscarried, then a few months ago with no pregnancy. Then this Wedensday, a day before I was supposed to start, I started with spotting. this is normal for me. I usally spot for a day or so moving onto full flow, albeit light. By the end of day 2 I am full on heavy flow. By the end of day one I have major cramps. I am now on day 4 and I have yet to use even half a pad. What is on the pad is residual. I have blood when I wipe, but that is all. When I pee the water us usually red when I have my period, now its just yellow. I have no cramps whatsoever. Any ideas? Any suggestions? I am going nuts over here trying to figure it out!

orin34 responded:
It takes only one drop of blood to turn the toilet water red. So I think its safe to say you aren't bleeding all that much.
Sometimes you can get crazy cycles where you don't ovulate and since you dodn't ovulate you don't get your period. I have had one before and flipped out because I thought I was pregnant.

atrutty29 responded:
I am in the same position now - but not due for AF for 2-3 days. I am soooo sick and bbs hurt soooo much on top of a myriad of other "symptoms". I am 38 and wondering if I am just perimenpausal. I have a Dr. appt on Monday that I had scheduled for a long time back (for my 3 yr check), so it is very timely. DH had his vas 2 1/2 yrs ago.

Tell me - were you in fact preggers?
Thnx!
Angie
DD8, DS6, DS3