Support and/or a reality check
jerseylove12 posted:
I'm 21, recently moved across the country, and I am dating a solider in the army who's about to deploy.
We have sex on average once a day. Sometimes more, Sometimes less. Sometimes we use a condom and sometimes we don't.
Im taking loseasonique so I only get my period every three months. I'm horrible at remembering to take it. In one month I probably forget to take it 2 or 3 times. And Sometimes on those days we have sex without a condom.
You would think I would be freaking out, but I'm not and I'm not sure why. My boyfriend and I aren't that serious and he will be gone for a year. We both want to get married and have kids, but we don't know if it will be with each other.
I really don't know why I'm not worried, but at the same time, almost every day I think well maybe I should take a test. But i don't really have any sympotoms. I think the only symptom would be that I'm unusually hungry all the time. I don't think that's a very solid sign, sometimes that just happens.
I'm not sure when signs would start to show or when I should take a test, especially since my cycle is 84 days.
I guess my mind is just not at ease, don't know what to do or what to say to myself. I should obviously start to take the pill more seriously, but for some reason its just not on my mind
I know I'm only 21 but is this whats its like when people say "your biological clock is ticking"?

phoenixfire76 responded:
If you have questions get an inexpensive test, they are just as effective, and try it.
Best of luck.
Me:35,DH:45,DD:17,DD:17,DD:16,DS:13,DD:11