Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Support and/or a reality check
jerseylove12 posted:
I'm 21, recently moved across the country, and I am dating a solider in the army who's about to deploy.
We have sex on average once a day. Sometimes more, Sometimes less. Sometimes we use a condom and sometimes we don't.
Im taking loseasonique so I only get my period every three months. I'm horrible at remembering to take it. In one month I probably forget to take it 2 or 3 times. And Sometimes on those days we have sex without a condom.
You would think I would be freaking out, but I'm not and I'm not sure why. My boyfriend and I aren't that serious and he will be gone for a year. We both want to get married and have kids, but we don't know if it will be with each other.
I really don't know why I'm not worried, but at the same time, almost every day I think well maybe I should take a test. But i don't really have any sympotoms. I think the only symptom would be that I'm unusually hungry all the time. I don't think that's a very solid sign, sometimes that just happens.
I'm not sure when signs would start to show or when I should take a test, especially since my cycle is 84 days.
I guess my mind is just not at ease, don't know what to do or what to say to myself. I should obviously start to take the pill more seriously, but for some reason its just not on my mind
I know I'm only 21 but is this whats its like when people say "your biological clock is ticking"?

phoenixfire76 responded:
If you have questions get an inexpensive test, they are just as effective, and try it.
Best of luck.
Me:35,DH:45,DD:17,DD:17,DD:16,DS:13,DD:11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.