Skip to content
Help!
anturner posted:
Hi everyone! I'm new to this! Okay so my period is 6 days late and I took 2 home pregnancy test and they both came back negative. I was intimate with my boyfriend days before my period was due. I thought that was too late to conceive. I'm freaking out and he has no idea just yet.

hunnybunny09 responded:
its ok make a doctors app. they will run a better test than you can buy at the store. me and you are going thought the same thing right now. can you help me out.

An_242764 responded:
Are your periods regular? If they are then the chance of you being pregnant is slim. If they aren't then there is a possibility. Your period could also be late because of stress.

From my experience HPT's are pretty accurate when done correctly although it's not impossible to get a false positive.

I would wait another week and see if your period comes. If not then take another pregnancy test and if that is also negative go see a dr. They can do a blood test and that is more accurate than a urine test.

Good Luck!

phoenixfire76 responded:
While it's not impossible to get pregnant right before your period is due it is highly improbable.
If you can't get to a Dr. for a blood test wait 2-7 days and if still no normal for you period re-test.
Best of luck.
Me:35,DH:45,DD:17,DD:17,DD:16,DS:13,DD:11

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey All! I had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011! And he truly is the joy in my life right now! I am so thankful for an easy pregnancy and birth and...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.