Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not sure
cls917 posted:
I had my tubes tied 8 almost 9 years ago. Since then my period has been very regular, every 28-30 days. I have NEVER missed a period. Now my period is a little over a week late. I am crampy but nothing is happening. I have noticed lately I am a little queezy and have had a few lighted headed episodes. Am I going crazy or could I be pregnant? Any thoughts?

blueeyebaby responded:
Well the best way to know is to take a test. If it comes back negative, maybe stress is affecting your cycle or maybe some other hormone imbalance. If the tubes were not done properly, I am sure it is possible. My suggestion is to take a pregnancy test and know for sure.

phoenixfire76 responded:
You are a week late any test done now will be accurate if done correctly. So try a test and go from there.
Best of luck.
Me:35,DH:45,DD:17,DD:17,DD:16,DS:13,DD:11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lo...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful