Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
belly
cool24 posted:
how quick do you get a baby belly i am showing already 1 week

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I doubt you are showing just yet as the embryo is smaller than a grain of rice at this point. What you are probably experiencing is bloating which is common in early pregnancy.

As for when you show, it varies from woman to woman and whether it's your first pregnancy or not. I had a supervisor who said she didn't show with her son until she was almost 6 months along. I showed sooner with my 2nd than I did with my first.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

BrittneyKing replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
what advice would you give me. i KNOW that no one shows as soon as they get pregnant. I am VERY bloated and I usually don't bloat during my period. My husband and other have noticed my tummy over the past couple of days; which means that its kinda out there. I am not sure if i am pregnant, so could being pregnant be the reason for the bloating?

phoenixfire76 replied to BrittneyKing's response:
It could be or it could be PMS.
Wait and see and if you miss your period when it's due by more than 2-7 days then take a test with 1st morning urine.
Best of luck.
Me:35, DH:45, DD:17, DD:17, DD:16, DS:13, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am soon to be twenty four and I have a three year old daughter. I am a full time student studying to be an elementary school teacher. I have always...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.