Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
symptoms
72678 posted:
well im not due for af till the 21st of this month but want to know can u get symptoms of pregnancy a week before your period is due? i have achy bbs on and off i usually dont have achy bbs with my af and ovulation so idk u think i would know i already have 2 kids lol

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Some women claim to have symptoms that soon but most women don't start having symptoms until they've at least missed a period.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Fox_babies099 responded:
I am in your boat. AF isnt due until end of this month but my back aches, I'm tired, and my appetite has increased dramatically. I have the pregnancy "intuition" but I don't want to think too much about it yet because I don't want to get my hopes up and be let down. Good luck with your situation!!! Waiting is so hard!

phoenixfire76 responded:
PMS symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are almost identical so going by symptoms alone is no way to judge wether you are or are not pregnant. The only symptom that is a good indication of possibly being pregnant is missing a period and even that you have to confirm by having a positive pregnancy test.
So until you miss your period and then have a positive pregnancy test then you are just guessing. So wait and see, if you miss your period when it's due by more than 2-7 days then take a test with 1st morning urine.
Best of luck.
Me:36, DH:46, DD:17, DD:17, DD:17, DS:14, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i havs a question i came on twice last month on june 4th and june22nd. I suppose of had my period this month on july8th but, i still havent came o...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.