Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CONFUSED...COULD I BE PREGNANT
BrittneyKing posted:
This month my cycle came late, but only by 1 day. The 1st day, which was the 20th of May, I had light pink spotting. I also had a little discharge the was clear,,it kind of looked like snot. The next 3 days I had a even flow. Not too heavy, not too light. THEN, I had about 4 of spotting. The color was a light brownish. I read about implantation bleeding on another website. It described the bleeding/spotting as "scanty" and light pink or brown in color. Was the past 4 days implantation bleeding? Couldi be pregnant? When would be the best time to test?

I also have slightly tender brest. I am cramping off and on, and I get back, and body aches off and on as well.

megandenise responded:
If you're on the pill it can cause your periods to be like that. I'd take a a test.

BrittneyKing replied to megandenise's response:
I'm not on any birth control. We are trying to get pregnant

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had your period and it was normal for you, then you probably aren't pregnant.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

phoenixfire76 responded:
If this was a unusual period for you then you can take a just in case test with 1st morning urine.
Best of luck.
Me:36, DH:46, DD:17, DD:17, DD:17, DS:14, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need advice please i feel like im going insane..I havent had a period since july 20 its now sept i took a hpt it came out negitive..i have been extr...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.