Skip to content
could i be peganant
An_245660 posted:
my and my hubsand had sex on the 21th of this and the next day i got this pain in my brest that i never had before. it hurt so bad that i was unable to wear anything all day. it been ten day and i have got my period yet. the thing is i one of thoses women that dont always get her preiod. since than my nipples are sore. i scary to take the test.
tlkittycat1968 responded:
The day after having sex is way too early for any symptoms. If you got your period, chances are good you aren't pregnant. If you still think you may be pregnant, wait a few days and take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)
lyndaakeem replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thank, i didnt get my period last month and i still having got it yet. i was looking on line and they told me sonme women get sign as early as the next day. well im will yet another week and than go to the doctor.
phoenixfire76 replied to lyndaakeem's response:
If you didn't get a period last month or one this month you should try a test, but since you said that your period are irregular it may not be accurate. Wait 14 days from the time you think you may have become pregnant and if no normal for period then you can try a test with 1st morning urine then.
Best of luck.
Me:36, DH:46, DD:17, DD:17, DD:17, DS:14, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.
lyndaakeem replied to phoenixfire76's response:
thank you will do. today is the 14 da i try it tomorrow first thing in the morning. thank again

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost a year. My husband and I really want kids, and we have been trying since we have been married, but it still hasn't ...More

Helpful Tips

have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.