Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
odd situation, think im preg tho?! if I am, I would be 15 weeks today!?
ImJusMe22 posted:
Well first off im 22, my name is Tonja, and I think im pregg, but first lemme tell u about all that I have been thru to get to this point. since february. well feb was the last time I had a normal regular on time period. march missed it, april it came but 3 days early and was very light. May was more of a struggle. still 3 days earlier but lasted almost 2 weeks, along with weight gain, back pains, fatigue, moodiness, and frequent pee. I took 4 home tests only the second 1 said yes? went to the hospital for chest pains within same month took pee preg test it said no? weird yes i kno. now I was always around 150-60 in weight now today i weigh 166 and my belly is sticking out. my clothes are tighter then they were about a month in a half ago. idk what to do. im having mixed feeling about this, because I wouldnt mind a child but prefer to not be preg and my boyfriend of 6 yrs would rather wait, especially since we are both full time college students and have a 3 yearold together. Please ! I need some advice. positive or negative, all is needed!

Take the Poll

Could I be preg?
  • yes
  • no
  • something else is wrong
vote
View Poll Results

An_242764 responded:
Go see a doctor and get a blood test done.

sweets1988 responded:
if you have insurance or medicaid i would suggest a check up, having a doc check your belly by hand. by now they could feel the uterus hardened, or possibly an ultrasound if you were to be overly sure. I have heard of ppl having their period all through pregnancy & some ppl never test positive. are you under a high amount of stress? cus that alone can mess up your period.
Babies are life's little miracles and like all miracles they come from inside.

ImJusMe22 replied to An_242764's response:
thanks for your imput! its greatly appreciated.

ImJusMe22 replied to sweets1988's response:
oh wow i didnt kno it was pssible to be preg and still have periods? whoa. I kno with my son I was 3-4 months when I found out and the test was 1 line and a half. Im not under stress, tho but thanks for your advice. Its greatly appreciated!

khelgeson0291 replied to ImJusMe22's response:
Well, it's physically impossible to have a period when you're pregnant. Some women experience spotting and possibly some cramping but that's a normal part of pregnancy. I would go with the advice and go get a blood test because that's the only way to know 100%. It's impossible to have a false pos/neg with a blood test. Good luck!

phoenixfire76 responded:
Probably best you go see a Dr., if you can.
Best of luck.
Me:36, DH:46, DD:17, DD:17, DD:17, DS:14, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 25 years old, and me and my fiance are trying to have our 1st baby!!! some call us crazy but we call it being in total disgusting love!!! :) we me...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.