Skip to content
Might be pregnant what now?
An_245717 posted:
My last normal cyle was April 8th. My ex and I were having unprotected sex every time (which since early April was probably 15+ times), I was on the pill but wasn't always able to take it on time. I've been feeling sick - not just vomitting but from the other end as well on occasion. My breasts have been so tender that I can't lay on them sometimes. I've had some spotting in april and some in may but it definitely wasn't my period. I've been extremely emotional (more than my usual persona) and I'm eating like I didn't know I could, and I'm very bloated. I'm wondering if it's a hormonal thing, or if I could actually be pregnant? I don't know if I should just go to the doctor and get it solved once and for all, or if I should try a hpt.... Any help is appreciated!

phoenixfire76 responded:
Have you tried a HPT test in the last week? With 1st morning urine? If not, then that should be your 1st step and no matter the results you may want to see a Dr. anyways.
Best of luck.
Me:36, DH:46, DD:17, DD:17, DD:17, DS:14, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh and i forgot to say i have not had a period since april 15.

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.