Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Might be pregnant what now?
An_245717 posted:
My last normal cyle was April 8th. My ex and I were having unprotected sex every time (which since early April was probably 15+ times), I was on the pill but wasn't always able to take it on time. I've been feeling sick - not just vomitting but from the other end as well on occasion. My breasts have been so tender that I can't lay on them sometimes. I've had some spotting in april and some in may but it definitely wasn't my period. I've been extremely emotional (more than my usual persona) and I'm eating like I didn't know I could, and I'm very bloated. I'm wondering if it's a hormonal thing, or if I could actually be pregnant? I don't know if I should just go to the doctor and get it solved once and for all, or if I should try a hpt.... Any help is appreciated!

phoenixfire76 responded:
Have you tried a HPT test in the last week? With 1st morning urine? If not, then that should be your 1st step and no matter the results you may want to see a Dr. anyways.
Best of luck.
Me:36, DH:46, DD:17, DD:17, DD:17, DS:14, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married for a year now. My husband is wonderful guy. We want to wait just a little longer for kids, but if it happens, it happens.

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful