Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Might be pregnant what now?
    An_245717 posted:
    My last normal cyle was April 8th. My ex and I were having unprotected sex every time (which since early April was probably 15+ times), I was on the pill but wasn't always able to take it on time. I've been feeling sick - not just vomitting but from the other end as well on occasion. My breasts have been so tender that I can't lay on them sometimes. I've had some spotting in april and some in may but it definitely wasn't my period. I've been extremely emotional (more than my usual persona) and I'm eating like I didn't know I could, and I'm very bloated. I'm wondering if it's a hormonal thing, or if I could actually be pregnant? I don't know if I should just go to the doctor and get it solved once and for all, or if I should try a hpt.... Any help is appreciated!

phoenixfire76 responded:
    Have you tried a HPT test in the last week? With 1st morning urine? If not, then that should be your 1st step and no matter the results you may want to see a Dr. anyways.
    Best of luck.
    Me:36, DH:46, DD:17, DD:17, DD:17, DS:14, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber and I have been trying for my first baby for a while now.. I am about to turn twenty and me and my Husband want to start our family w...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.