Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Very irregular period
katie3337 posted:
I had a tubal ligation done almost five years ago. Since then my period has gone like this: 3 days of regular flow (heavy enough to require using pads), 2 days of nothing and then 2-3 days of spotting and there is always 25-31 days between my cycles. This is the first time that I have experienced a very unusuak period. It started on time, 25 days since my last cycle but I was only using panty liners as it was very light. My period has already stopped and it has only been not quite 2 1/2 days. What could be going on?

phoenixfire76 responded:
You should try a test, with 1st morning urine, since *if* you are indeed pregnant you would be at high risk of an ectopic pregnancy and would need to see a Dr. ASAP! if that were the case.
Best of luck.
Me:36, DH:46, DD:17, DD:17, DD:17, DS:14, DD:11, DS:9 and 2 cats.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful