Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
can i get pregnant?
nithyavijay posted:

Take the Poll

Already i ve a girl baby her age is 3.5 now i need a second baby but my husband is not interested he is using condoms so is there any possible way to get pregnant using condom?
  • can i?
  • can i?
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you're asking if there is a way to get pregnant without your husband's okay, I'd advise against it. I realize it's your body but it's also your husband's life. A child who is brought up in a home where one parent didn't want them is a sad child. Also, don't think that once the baby is born, your husband will love it as that doesn't always happen.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

DixieBrandon replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I agree with the other lady. That is so wrong for you to get PG when your husband does not want 1. That is so not fair to him. He will end up resenting you for doing this to him. I promise you, if you end up PG when he is trying not to and you are trying to, I guarentee he will HATE you. This is ruining his life right now where you as a family are at. It is unethical to trap him. Give him more time. Maybe he will want 1 later in on. He's just not ready right now obviously!

jenica1432 replied to DixieBrandon's response:
I disagree with the two of you, just kidding, that is the worst thing i have seen on here yet. that is the most immature thing to even try to do to some one. Your husband should runnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

sorry it took me so long. but to those who were wondering about what i had done as far as taking a test. well i was positive twice and so i have seen ...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.