Skip to content
could i be pregnant
mzcollins520 posted:
I have not had a period since 1/10/12, i had morning sickness from march til the end of april. I have taken 3 urine tests and 2 blood test and they all came up negative. my butterfly flutters have grown a lil stronger... And not to mention my boobs have started seepin clear and cloudy fluid... whats wrong?

tbkittycat responded:
Have you had an ultrasound? You're displaying the classic symptoms of pregnancy. There are women who never show pregnant on urine or blood tests for whatever reason. See if you can get an ultrasound. If that turns up negative as well, you will need to work with your doctor to find out what's going on.
Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

tbkittycat responded:
Have you had an ultrasound? You're displaying the classic symptoms of pregnancy. There are women who never show on blood or urine tests for whatever reason. If that's negative as well, you'll need to work with your doctor to find out what's going on.
Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

72678 responded:
um sounds like your preggo id say u are 5 months along go to doc explain your situation demand a ultrasound, u dont want to be like one those women that are on that show i didnt know i was pregnant lol and u should go get prenautel vitamins to be on the safe side

hunnybunny09 responded:
Maybe we could help each other I am going thorough the same thing
Hunnybunny09:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (37) DH (40) DS (arrived 3/3/11) TTC one more time :-)

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.