Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

A little confused but hopeful
    An_246267 posted:
    My husband and I are ttc. I am currently on day 34 of my cycle with no signs of getting my period. My cycle is typically slightly irregular but has never gone more than 30 days. I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests and my husband thinks there is a VERY faint second line but I think they appear negative. Any suggestions? I'm trying to decide when to make an appointment, how long to wait to retest at home, etc. I think if I am pregnant it would only be about 3 or 4 weeks so maybe it's not showing real well on the home test. I was just hoping someone would have something to offer for advice or maybe this has happened and you can offer me the story of what happened in your situation.

savargas01 responded:
    You could always try a different home pregnancy test...but if you really want to know, you could schedule an appointment with your doctor and they can take a urine test or even a blood test to be sure...

An_246267 replied to savargas01's response:
    Thank you. I think I'm going to try a digital one.

72678 responded:
    even a faint line is a line i think it was positive cause with my second pregnancy i got a really faint line then a few days later i test again and the line was darker. were you using first morning urine? a agree also with previous poster u should go to the doc to confirm

KayeHil responded:
    With my first pregnancy the first test i took was a very very faint line!!! We nw have a very beautiful little girl!! I think a line is a line keep us updated and GL !

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

trying to get pregnant
    .. im trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs.. im nearly hopeless..pls help More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.