Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I testing too soon?
emsmummy posted:
My period was due 4 days ago. I have every early symptom there is (didn't want to TMI everyone). I have been using an ovulation calculator for months now and implantation was to happen 6/26 plus or minus 3 days. I have taken 2 HPT tests both negative. Am I testing too soon?

72678 responded:
are u using first morning urine? if u test late in the day the urine will be dilluted (not enough of the pregnancy hormone) but if u are using first morning urine sometimes it takes longer for some women to produce the hormone for me with my second pregnancy i tested the day after my period was to come and had a very faint positive then 2 days later tested again and the line was darker so maybe wait a few more days then test again also let your doc know whats going on. hope this helps

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful