Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Light Positive Result
SussieG05 posted:
Me and my husband have been trying to have kids for the past 4 months, my period was supposed to come yesterday. So on Friday night we went to the store and bought a pregnacy test. That night i test it and it came a light pink line next to the test line. So i retest again on Saturday morning and the same result just a small darker. My period was supposed to come yesterday, and toda is Monday so now I am a day late. I tested twice and got the same results, does this mean I am pregnet?

tbkittycat responded:
I would say yes. If you want, you can wait a few days and if your period still doesn't some, retest using first morning urine.
Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

reb_hun responded:
lurking from first tri....A faint line is still a positive line, so yes I would say you are preggo! congrats!!! If you aren't for sure after those two tests you can always set up an appt with your ob so that they can do a blood test. good luck

SussieG05 replied to tbkittycat's response:
Iam my husband is making me wait and i dont want to wait haha. I want to know now. Tomorrow i will retest again. I been getting hungry a lot and sleeping for long periods of time. So hopefully it is positive. I been using the ovulation calander on WebMd so that's been helping alot, it mentions that if my period still has not came by Wednesday that I can be pregnet.

Thank you so much!

SussieG05 replied to reb_hun's response:
My husband is making me wait til tomorrow. I been using the WebMD ovulation calander and it mentions that if by tomorrow i dont have my period that i could be pregnet. I been getting hungry alot and sleeping for long periods of times and been very snappy. I have two kids already, so this one is quite different.

Thank you so much

SussieG05 responded:
So yes i am pregnet!! I test today and the the positive line was darker than the other times before. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Making my appointment soon.

tlkittycat1968 replied to SussieG05's response:
Congratulations! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fiancee and I have been together since 2003..we have a reconstructed family. A little bit of his (DD Rinoa, 9) and a little bit of mine (DD Emily, 10 ...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.