Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Light Positive Result
SussieG05 posted:
Me and my husband have been trying to have kids for the past 4 months, my period was supposed to come yesterday. So on Friday night we went to the store and bought a pregnacy test. That night i test it and it came a light pink line next to the test line. So i retest again on Saturday morning and the same result just a small darker. My period was supposed to come yesterday, and toda is Monday so now I am a day late. I tested twice and got the same results, does this mean I am pregnet?

tbkittycat responded:
I would say yes. If you want, you can wait a few days and if your period still doesn't some, retest using first morning urine.
Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

reb_hun responded:
lurking from first tri....A faint line is still a positive line, so yes I would say you are preggo! congrats!!! If you aren't for sure after those two tests you can always set up an appt with your ob so that they can do a blood test. good luck

SussieG05 replied to tbkittycat's response:
Iam my husband is making me wait and i dont want to wait haha. I want to know now. Tomorrow i will retest again. I been getting hungry a lot and sleeping for long periods of time. So hopefully it is positive. I been using the ovulation calander on WebMd so that's been helping alot, it mentions that if my period still has not came by Wednesday that I can be pregnet.

Thank you so much!

SussieG05 replied to reb_hun's response:
My husband is making me wait til tomorrow. I been using the WebMD ovulation calander and it mentions that if by tomorrow i dont have my period that i could be pregnet. I been getting hungry alot and sleeping for long periods of times and been very snappy. I have two kids already, so this one is quite different.

Thank you so much

SussieG05 responded:
So yes i am pregnet!! I test today and the the positive line was darker than the other times before. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Making my appointment soon.

tlkittycat1968 replied to SussieG05's response:
Congratulations! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Amanda. 21 years old. Married. Trying to conceive. Obsessed with Old School Nintendo. :)

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful