Skip to content
i think i might be preggers
An_246399 posted:
sore breast for about 3 weeks, constant urination for about 3 weeks, late for my period, smell adversion. Yup think i might be prego. I am not testing until tomorrow or the day after. my tummy is hurting like i might be fixing to start though. Does it usually feel this way if you are prego, like not really cramping but a ugh feeling in your belly.

An_241965 responded:
im in the same boat as you are, my period is 3 days late, i get the cramps like im about to start and nothing..

TlovesM7712 responded:
I was wondering the same thing. I took a test twice and it said positive. But the belly cramping is worrying me. I will make a apt with my ob in the morning

cjl0510 responded:
Yeah, your belly can feel that way if you're pregnant. It can feel exactly the same as when you may start - or you can have no symptoms at all. It's different for everyone. And cramping can a lot of times just be from your uterus stretching.

An_246399 responded:
taking a blood test today. i have been waiting for 4 years home it finally comes up pos

jenica1432 replied to An_246399's response:
ok, i should get the results today, cross your fingers

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was married August 9, 2008 and got my BFP on December 1, 2008. My beautiful daughter was born August 6, 2009 weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz. She is such...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.