Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i think i might be preggers
An_246399 posted:
sore breast for about 3 weeks, constant urination for about 3 weeks, late for my period, smell adversion. Yup think i might be prego. I am not testing until tomorrow or the day after. my tummy is hurting like i might be fixing to start though. Does it usually feel this way if you are prego, like not really cramping but a ugh feeling in your belly.

An_241965 responded:
im in the same boat as you are, my period is 3 days late, i get the cramps like im about to start and nothing..

TlovesM7712 responded:
I was wondering the same thing. I took a test twice and it said positive. But the belly cramping is worrying me. I will make a apt with my ob in the morning

cjl0510 responded:
Yeah, your belly can feel that way if you're pregnant. It can feel exactly the same as when you may start - or you can have no symptoms at all. It's different for everyone. And cramping can a lot of times just be from your uterus stretching.

An_246399 responded:
taking a blood test today. i have been waiting for 4 years home it finally comes up pos

jenica1432 replied to An_246399's response:
ok, i should get the results today, cross your fingers

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a woman of faith! I lost a baby on Sept. 14, 2003 and had a total myomictomy on Oct. 31, 2003. Followed by a Laproscopy on Feb. 24, 2004. My hu...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful