Skip to content
counting down
jenica1432 posted:
okay so i am 6 days late i have ahd 1 pos and 4 neg test. I have had a blood test done and i am awaiting the results. i hope this is finally it. I have waited so long for this. I just want one more baby before i am just to dang old to have anymore kids.

mrsG_729 responded:
I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. Sadly for me, my blood test was negative. The dr. said most likely I did conceive but the embryo never attached to the lining or another similar situation. Some home pregnancy tests pick up such small amounts of hormones that even the smallest elevation shows a positive, but there is no way of really knowing what your body is doing sometimes. The only real way to catch that small amount of hormones is to be actively trying to catch an early pregnancy.... which is what all of us ttc are doing.... best wishes and baby dust

jenica1432 replied to mrsG_729's response:
So Saturday i started spotting and Sunday as well, which is really abnormal for my periods. Then monday much heavier bleeding. So once again my hopes are crushed. Blood test came back Negative too! Damn it! I am sick of trying and every month i tell my self i woont try anymore. But then crap like this happens. I was so late and felt so prego and even had a bloated belly going on. Ergh Once again i will be in the ttc commnuity and not the first tri. DAMN IT!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.